jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2011

Honesty - Billy Joel

Listen to the song and complete the missing words :

If you search for - tenderness(1)

it isn't hard to find.

You can have the - love(2)

you need to live.

But if you look for - truthfulness(3)


You might just as well be blind.

It always seems to be so hard to give.

Honesty is such a - lonely(4)

word.

Everyone is so untrue.

Honesty is hardly ever heard.

And mostly what I need from you.

I can always find someone

to say they - sympathize(5) .

If I wear my heart out on my sleeve.

But I don't want some pretty face

to tell me - pretty(6) lies.

All I want is someone to believe.

When I'm deep inside of me

don't be too - concerned(7) .

I won't as for nothin' while I'm gone.

But when I want - sincerity(8)

tell me where else can I turn.

Because you're the one I depend upon.

Honesty is such a lonely word.

Everyone is so untrue.

Honesty is - hardly(9) ever

heard.

And mostly what I need from you.

1 comentario: